FRIENDSHIP

now i want my first topic to be something really interesting. not so glamorous yet something every person can relate and surely need. 
WHO WOULDN'T NEED FRIENDS ANYWAY?
everyday i live my life differently.spotaneously.and of course happily no matter
what kind of weather hinders me not to be.
This wouldnt be possible without them, my FRIENDS.
Honestly, i'm used to be betrayed, dishonored, trashed,dumped with the so called "fake-friends".
but as life goes on, i learned to stand up, rise up from shit and pick myself up.
as Buddha said "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. "
i continuously search the right crowd that i'd fit in and call them TRUE FRIENDS FOREVER.
i want to be with people who would actually and genuinely care, who would not only be with me
in good times, but with my downfalls as well. People who would understand the loud,crazy and egotistic me.
i wanna be with the crowd who would be blunt-honest to whatever is negative with what i am wearing, whether a garment would make me look even shorter,if my hair-do isn't that fab
 or the just plain simple "MATT YOURE A PILE OF SHIT TODAY,COMPOSE YOURSELF SO WE CAN GO SHOPPING!"
as life brought me to college, i have been in different pile of shits, well, not really. life brought me to a roller coaster of friend hopping, a blender of who to be with and not to be with, group shuffling i may say.
ive seen alot, heard alot and said alot.
NOW, i am pretty glad life and destiny brought this cute lil angels to me, theyre not my friends, they are my TRUE FRIENDS. blunt and honest, loud and crazy but they are the truest among the true. they are always there when tears start falling, NINA's hand is always there to slap me in my face when i commit a completely stupid thing with my love life. and APRIL's messages are always there to comfort me and make me feel that i am the best person in the world. of course with the "goodmorning matt, uhmmmm.hmmm. thank you,mwahh"
we are friends and i do like to tell the world that i have both of you, i wouldn't mind getting scolded just because of you, i wouldnt mind losing my Iphone just for both of you, and i wouldn't mind getting lost anywhere,anytime as long as i'm with both of you.
to the world you may be just one person, but for me, YOU ARE MY WORLD.

PANGAGS
our name says it all. 
RAMON MATTHEW BASABE. 
NINA FAY AGUILLON. 
ALEXA APRIL LOU MANALES

 and here are some FRIENDSHIPs that i do admire for their love for each other and the undying support for every single friend in the group. truly they're truer than TRUE.

JEK
the sisterhood. 
JELYN CARMONA. KIM ARCHE. ELMICHELLE LUMANTA. 
ERESA CAGAMPANG. KTINE OBENZA. ELNA JUBAY




BOGOG MAMA
the fashion sisters. 
SHADELE SABORDO. DEBBIE KYAMKO. MARIEL PALER. ALEXANDRA GO. 
MARY FEL LAMPARAS. AIKEN CAPOY


MEOWK
the happy bunch. 
MEL DE TORRES. KENNETH SANOTS. TEINE LACNO.
 BABYLONIA SARABOSING






truly, great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.


comment below your experiences with friends,how you found each other, your fights,how you got back and the tears and victories you had together as friends. will be waitin luv!



No comments:

Post a Comment